Meets from 9:15-10:15 on Sunday mornings in the South Parlor
Please join us in conversations in which we explore our faith, expand our understanding and learn about opportunities for action.
Lenten series: Reformed and Ever Reforming—Luther and Beyond
We will emphasize the social and political context of the Reformation, the dangers of standing up for one’s position and the necessity of doing so nonetheless.
- March 4 John Calvin (Pastor Deb)
- March 11 John Knox (Pastor Deb)
- March 18 Reformed and Ever Reforming Today. (Mat De Moras)
- March 25. Palm Sunday, no Adult Forum
- April 1, Easter, no Adult Forum
The topics are important, the conversation thought-provoking, the company welcoming.