Please join us for worship at 9:30 am on Sunday, July 18, 2021 as we celebrate the 8th Sunday after Pentecost. The service will be led by Pastor Colin Pritchard and his message this week will be “The Sacred Sound of Silence.” Click here to print, view or download this Sunday’s bulletin.
Session voted on 6/30/2021 to make changes to the requirements for worship attendance. A summary of the changes to the worship service include:
- No reservations are required to attend worship
- There is no masking requirement for individuals who have been vaccinated
- Congregational singing will resume as part of the worship experience
- There will be both general seating and options for socially distanced seating
- There will be ONE WORSHIP SERVICE held in the Sanctuary at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday. This service will continue to be live streamed to the church’s YouTube channel
- There will be an option to utilize a sticker/band system to indicate individual’s comfort levels with contact or distancing
Live Streaming of the 9:30 a.m. service will be offered via The Presbyterian Church in Geneva YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCcajIdfWpDawLmpo0kzVw5Q for those who are unable to attend.
We will be offering our coffee hour as a stand-alone group ZOOM experience. This will work just like the ZOOM meetings you are familiar with from Sunday services for most of the past year, except this is just for fellowship time. If you would like to gather and greet and reflect together please join the meeting starting at 10:30 am Sunday morning.
Thank you for your support, participation, patience, and humor as we take these next steps forward into all the good possibilities of our “new normal”.
Zoom Meeting Information
Presbyterian Church in Geneva is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Presbyterian Church in Geneva’s Virtual Coffee Hour
Time: July 18, 2021 9:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 941 2199 1381
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,94121991381#,,,,*318442# US (New York)
+13126266799,,94121991381#,,,,*318442# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 941 2199 1381
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abm9JnBSzI
- Food donations for the Geneva Center of Concern can be placed at the chapel entrance each Sunday. Since these items are only delivered to the Center once each month, fresh fruits, vegetables, baked goods, and refrigerated or frozen items cannot be accepted.
COMMUNITY LUNCH PROGRAM
The Presbyterian Church is serving on
THURSDAYS IN AUGUST
The Community Lunch Program of Geneva is held at The First United Methodist Church and provides a nutritious meal to people who are hungry, raises awareness about hunger, and empowers the community to respond to this need.
The Presbyterian Church has agreed to provide the volunteers for the Thursdays of August. If you want to help with this ministry of compassion, please sign up in the space below and put the sheet in the offering basket or return it ASAP to the church office or call the office, 315-789-1343. Please plan to work from about 9:15 am-12:30 pm.
We have been asked to provide at least 4-5 volunteers each week.
YES!! I want to help with the Community Lunch Program in August.
I will work:
_____Thursday, August 5
_____Thursday, August 12
_____Thursday, August 19
_____Thursday, August 26