In preparation for the pastoral search we are asking for your participation in the Congregational Table Talks held after both worship services on Jan. 12, Jan. 19, Feb. 2 and Feb. 9.
The Ministry Information Form uses the following five questions which can be divided into two categories- church and minister.
How would you describe this church? (Table Talks January 12+January 19)
- What is the congregation’s or organization’s vision for ministry? Additionally describe how this vision is lived out.
- How do you feel called to reach out to address the emerging needs of your community or constituency?
- How will this position help you to reach your vision and mission goals?
What characteristics and leadership skills would you like to see in a new minister? (Table Talks February 2 + February 9)
- Provide a description of the characteristics needed by the person who is open to being called to this congregation and/or organization.
- For what specific tasks, assignments, and programs areas will this person have responsibility?