We are a community called by God to love and serve all people through a mission of bold action, radical hospitality, inclusivity, and stewardship of all creation.
With Jesus Christ as our model and the Holy Spirit as inspiration, we boldly live our faith in God as disciples, serving each other, this church, our community, and all people, while working to bring God’s justice and peace to our world.
1. We welcome all – no matter what age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, economic situation, educational background, or religious background – extending the hospitality of Christ by comforting and helping those in need and celebrating together the joys of life.
2. We worship God through music, prayer and Word, celebrating the gifts of the Spirit, nurturing our faith, and challenging our complacency.
3. We study and teach broadly in order to understand and interpret the Gospel to prepare for discipleship, enabling each of us – wherever we are in life’s journey – to grow in faith.
4. We work for justice, peace and the well-being of the Earth and all its peoples.
5. We commit to being generous stewards with our gifts – time, talents, resources – and our lives.
Adopted by Session, as part of Mission Study Report, on March 18, 2020